terça-feira, 19 de março de 2013

125



You wanna write someone out
You wanna put someone in a page
Wish I know if it is me you're talking about

Well, I can't care much now
We don't have the past enough for that
Wish I have so I could calm my soul in a better way

I wanna say, but I won't sure if you wanna hear
So I just wait, untill you write me down so I can read me

I wanna write some sadness
But I am to proud and angry to do it
Wish I could sometimes to be the guy that I ain't

Well, I just don't care
you tell your life to me and I hear
Wish I didn't know that the guy you wirte and think isn't me

I wanna scream, but I afraid to wake you in the morning
And I wait here, so when you wake up you hear me calling

I wanna say, but I won't sure if you wanna hear
So I just wait, untill you write me down so I can read me

Untill you write me down so I can read me
But I ain't the guy you're talking about
I ain't the guy you're talking about

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.